COVID- 19 Update
All reservations that cancel will be given a FULL CREDIT to be used at a later date but will NOT receive a refund Unless Travel Restrictions or Closing of the Business Due to State or City Guidelines are put in place.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All drivers must be 21 years of age with a VALID driver license
- Carts are not allowed on HWY 361, south of intersection Ave G
- Stay behind pylons.
- Do not drive the cart in the water. (if cart is driven in the water costs of up to $10,000 can be charged for repair or replacement of cart)
- Carts not allowed past beach marker 45.
- No reckless driving (if cart tips on it’s side fees between $1,000-$,2000 will be charged to cover damages)
- No Lap Children
- Cart can be taken aways at anytime with NO REFUND if in violation of any cart rental rules or city ordinances. Along with an additional charge of $165.
Please check the list below to ensure your vacation rental has golf cart accessibility. The list below are just some properties that DO NOT accommodate golf carts. It is the renters responsibility to check with their property management company to ensure you have cart access. Refunds are not given.
Casa on the Beach
Lost ColonyGulf Shores
Mustang Island State Park